Saturday, September 11, 2004

Dear Reader,

I have officially overdosed on my perscription of Sonnet. You'll be pleased to know that I've turned my focus away from petty, melodramatic rhymes, and made an about face to the more serious issues that we face. No, by serious issues I don't mean homecoming dresses and dinner reservations. I said issues, not hot air (but for hot air, please direct your attention to www.JohnKerry.com). I take this role seriously. It's important to me that people I come across don't act as ignorant loudmouths. If we should happen to have conflicting viewpoints, I would hope that the consitency of your argument be thicker than petty one-liners; e.g. "Bush sucks ass!" However, if you're intelligent enough to read this blog, then I trust you have some self-respect and decency. Although, to withhold credit where credit should be withheld, I've been completely unimpressed by political debating skills I've encountered. With obviously little knowledge of the Clinton administration, my liberal comrades continue to blame Bush for the outsourcing of jobs. In fact, with they way they speak, you'd almost assume that the President was filling out pink slips in the oval office. However, irony never seems to escape the liberal methods. The Heinz corporation, which needs no further explanation, operates 80% of their entire business from overseas. That's a rather large number considering the strongminded John Kerry and his position on bringing jobs back to America. However, I'm sure that once he's elected he'll apply some pressure on his wife to import Heinz Corp. back within our borders. Right. As a matter of fact, Frm. President Clinton, who was responsible for the largest swing of job exportation in recent history has been the privileged recipient of a blind eye on behalf of liberals. But until Old Bill can convince American workers to accept less pay and longer hours, getting jobs back in America isn't a simple task. John Kerry hasn't exactly made himself clear on his means of bringing jobs back in the country, but I'm sure that people will take his word for it, regardless. It's too bad we're such a trust-giving bunch.

Well, as I plan to continue my venture down the political mindset of the average liberal American, I must do so on a later date. This blog entry merely serves as a jump start back into the political world, and away from the poetic. Although more sonnets will likely come, don't expect them before November 2nd.

I've got a country to save.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home