Wednesday, May 12, 2004

A Little Update

Since I know that there are so many daily viewers of this blog, I thought I might take advantage of the web space. What the hell, a little tactless advertising never killed anyone. With that said, I want to inform you all of the Short-Play Festival (proudly presented by Divine Child High School) known as "10 AT 7". Not only does this magical evening feature plays written and directed by Kori B-something-or-other, Rachel Damron-Hissong, Emily Dobbs, Joe Janeski, Mary Pritchard, and Mike Sandoval, but it features my play "Irreconcilable Differences" as the lead off hitter. I know you're all dying of anticipation, so I'll fill you in as to the whenabouts and whereabouts of the evening.

WHEN: Wednesday, May 19, 2004; 7:00pm
WHERE: Divine Child High School Auditorium
1001 N. Silvery Lane
Dearborn, MI 48128
COST: Absolutely nothing.



Please, please, please, please, please, please come. Not to beg or anything, but it would be the highest of all disappointments to find an empty house for the evening. I mean, come on, it's a Wednesday night, what could you possibly be doing!? My point exactly. So come on down for a night of laughs and drama, if you aren't satisfied, you'll receive a complete refund. Oh wait, the admission is free. Well, if you aren't satisfied, then tough luck. Hope to see you all there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home