Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Lend Me Your Ears,

I'll never understand it. Writer's block is a suffocatingly boring thing. Perhaps my problem is that I really do nothing but talk about the same things over and over again. There are only so many ways to say tomato and potato, and I may have exhausted all of them.

On a side note, I'm thinking about printing out some of the finer posts and poems (or the least painful to read) I've written over the years. I should be able to bind them into a nice collection with a firm back and flexible spine (much like myself). If anyone would like a copy, just jot me a little comment.

Let me know which posts and poems you guys prefer and I'll give those added weight when I choose the ones for the collection. Scour the archives. I insist.

Well, I suppose I've got nothing significant to write about this time around. I'll work on a doozie to post before I depart the country. But, you should all look forward to periodical accounts of my experiences as I take my life to a new land.

Thanks for reading,

Sean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home